You are granted non-exclusive limited license to use the themes or products sold through this website in accordance with these Terms & Conditions (the license) issued by the Bano Studio.
This agreement is between the following parties:
A: You, the customer. Any mention of “you”, “your”, “client”, or “customer” should be considered as equivalent; And,
B: We at Bano Studio. Any mention of “we”, “our”, “the company” or “Bano Studio” are considered equivalent.
- Publish 1 time on the play store
- Can’t publish as a paid app on the play store
- Can’t sell anyone
- Single Ad Network
- No In-App Purchases
- 1 month free support after purchase date
- Publish 5 times on the play store
- Publish as a paid app on the play store
- Sell up to 5 clients
- 2 to 3 Ads Network
- In-App Purchases to earn extra
- 3 months premium support after purchase date
- In the support period, Bano Studio Team will fix any issue or bug found in the app. But no support will be provided against any changes you made by yourself or issues related to 3rd party libraries.
- You will get lifetime source code updates. If your app is reskinned by us then you will pay us half payment of the total reskin price to update your existing code with the new update.
LICENSING & USAGE
All of Bano Studio app solutions are licensed and copyrighted under Bano Studio (Pvt.) Limited. You are not allowed to redistribute these files unless you purchase the Extended License option. Purchase of a source code grants the user usage in his own apps.
DELIVERY & WARRANTY
After the purchase is successful, you will get instant access to the project with documentation.
NOTE: The warranty does not apply for any source code which is modified by you or any other third parties rather than Bano Studio. So it is highly recommended to use the Bano Studio service to reskin or customize the source code.
Bano Studio offers these source codes ‘ as is ’, with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish, or function with all 3rd party components and plugins. Further, Bano Studio offers no support if you make changes to the source code and they cause problems. Bano Studio does however offer support for errors and bugs pertaining to the original source codes only.
Your questions will be answered within 24 hours (1 business day) via Email or WhatsApp chat. Kindly note that Bano Studio does not work at weekends and outside its office hours.
Bano Studio does not offer call support at this time. Email, WhatsApp, and live chat offer the best way for Bano Studio to help Clients because:
- We can send you links, screen captures, etc.
- We can track all support requests.
- We can route complex questions to the appropriate staff member.
- We can investigate complex questions without putting you on hold.
- We can lower the price by not adding an expensive call support fee.
Bano Studio source codes are digital products that can not be returned once you receive them. Therefore, Bano Studio does not have any refund policy. Please read the product description, video, demo and ask questions carefully before buying. Instead of a refund policy, Bano Studio provides lifetime free updates which fix all bugs found from the original source codes. So customers can be confident to buy source codes knowing that all bugs will be fixed at no charge by Bano Studio. Kindly note that Bano Studio is not responsible for bugs caused by your own or any 3rd parties modification.
Should the project be postponed or cancelled by the client, then the client shall be liable for our fees, costs and expenses up to the time Bano Studio are notified in writing of such cancellation. You agree not to use any sighted revisions as they remain the property of Bano Studio.
After the completion of The Project, Bano Studio might include the information of the project in our Portfolio. If you decide you don’t want to be included, please let us know before the finalization of your project. You may also be asked to fill in a questionnaire with the option to include a testimonial paragraph for the Bano Studio. You are under no obligation to do so but your feedback is always appreciated.
All content, including imagery, published on the https://banostudio.com/ domain, including site content published on the showcase, is property of Bano Studio and under copyright. Any replicated site content must be authorized and clearly referenced back to the source. Content from the website shall not be used or exploited for any commercial and non-private purposes without the prior written consent of Bano Studio.
Our company reserves the right to change or modify current Terms and Conditions with no prior notice.