Charging Animations started back in 2019 as a jailbreak app, but now, you can see a huge trend on the App Store, where Charging Animations apps are available without jailbreak. If you are not familiar with this trend, just search for Charging Animations on the App Store, to see how these apps work or check out some of these successful apps: Charging Show making $10,000 a month, or this app called Charger Master making $9,000 a month, or the Charging Play app with 200,000 downloads last month.
The votes are in! The majority of you voted on our Monthly Survey for this app, and we have delivered!
WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU:
You will get the source code of the app that you can see on the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+. The app comes with 10 animations already, and you can add more by providing new .mp4 animations. These 10 animations were sourced from public websites as gifs then converted into .mp4 files
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED:
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 12 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. Make sure your Mac has the CocoaPods already installed since this is a minimum requirement to install the AdMob framework. Shortcuts iOS app is required to be installed on the user’s iPhone. Without the Shortcuts app, they will not be able to see the animation automatically while the iPhone is plugged in.
HOW DOES IT WORK:
- The app has a .json file where each animation theme is declared. Each animation has a unique id, category name/icon, animation file name, sound file name, and bolt icon file name.
- The user will launch the app, then select any animation which will be presented in a full-screen mode.
- Tapping in the center of the full-screen preview mode, will show/hide the additional configurations, where the user can exit the flow, set custom bolt icons at the top of the screen, change charging sound effect, or set the animation. These configurations are generic, meaning that all of them apply to all animations.
- After the user sets an animation, they will be prompted the first time if they want to watch the tutorial.
- The app will save the user’s preferred animation id, with their bolt and sound effect configurations into UserDefaults.
- For the animation to start when the iPhone is plugged in, the user must create personal automation in the native iOS Shortcuts app. If the user’s iPhone has a passcode/Face ID/Touch ID, then the Shortcuts app will ask the user to unlock their device before showing the Charging Animation.
- As soon as the OS detects that the iPhone is charging, the Shortcuts app is responsible to launch the Charger Animation app, and the app will skip the dashboard flow, going directly to the full-screen Charging Animation view. The interactions for this view are disabled when the iPhone is charging.
- The app has in-app purchases to allow users to remove ads, unlock all charging animations. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn’t support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for ‘PurchaseKit by Apps4World’ in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU:
Add more custom charging animations of course, but also start thinking about monetization. Add rewarded video ads, to let users unlock specific thems by watching video ads. Also, you can add Live Wallpapers feature as well, Icon Studio, and Themes, giving your users a full array of tools to customize their iPhones. Adding other overlay features is a great idea, for example, in addition to the bolt icon at the top, you can add a clock feature, or digital time, or date overlay. You can also think about customizations for the actual battery percentage text, giving users the option to set custom fonts, sizes, colors, and even animations for that battery level text.
If you need any assistance or custom work, don’t hesitate to send us an email at [email protected]
As always, we wish you good luck with this product.